[Valid Atom 1.0] Love & Indulgence Blog: Give Good Sext: Our Best Sexting Examples

Saturday 9 November 2013

Give Good Sext: Our Best Sexting Examples


Isn’t technology great? In 2013, not only can we be completely nude with people thousands of miles away (we’re talking about skype sex, of course), we can also send steamy messages to each other -- even nude pictures -- any time we want.



According to our data, millions of people practice the joy of sext – or more precisely, sending a racy text message from their mobile phones. Just as many people however have yet to try it out for themselves, and this is where we come in, with some wise advice on how your thumbs can do the talking:



SCENARIO #1: YOU HAVEN’T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WEEK

Think of sexting as your foreplay to foreplay and build as much anticipation and sexual tension as possible.

In three words, tell me what you’re going to do to me when you see me.

You know the saying ‘Absence makes the heart grow fonder’? Mine’s just getting hornier.
SCENARIO #2: YOUR PARTNER’S HAVING A ROUGH DAY AT WORK

Everyone has “one of those days.” However, knowing your partner is there for not only for emotional, but also sensual support softens the blow of any tough day. Be sexy, yet encouraging. 
Sorry to hear about your tough day at work, but I’ve got another task in mind for tonight.
Please report to my office. I’ve got some disciplinary actions I’d like to go over with you.
SCENARIO #3: YOU’RE AT A BORING FAMILY FUNCTION

Sending stealthy text messages to one another at a gathering creates a playful bond between you. If an event is boring the life out of you, use it as a springboard to do something adventurous later in the evening.

When we get home, I’m going to PUNISH you for putting me through this.

It might look like my eyes are glazing over, but that’s just me thinking about what else we could be doing right now ;)
SCENARIO#4: YOU’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO A HOT DATE

The pre-date sext ensures your partner has you on his mind all day leading up to your date. And upon meeting, the more nonchalant you act toward your seductive sexts, the more your partner will get worked up.

I’d be lying if I said that I’m looking forward to dinner tonight. What I’m really excited about is what we’ll do afterwards…

Now that the day is nearly over, the only thing left on my to-do list is you.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to wear under my clothes tonight.
While brainstorming a saucy sext, remember that nothing is as equal parts sexy and playful as wit. Challenge yourself to think of something more enticing to send than the standard ‘I can’t wait to see you tonight, babe’ and discover the benefit some thumb-tapped typing can bring as you patiently wait to get your hands on your partner.

NEXT ARTICLE: TIPS FOR SEXTING- 5 TIPS THAT TURN GOOD SEXT INTO BAD SEXT

No comments :

Post a Comment